Halide features widgets — powerful Home Screen items that can work as shortcuts to the most commonly-used features. Widgets let you open Halide to the right camera or mode almost instantly — like launching into Macro mode with a tap or opening the app with the telephoto camera.
Adding widgets to your home screen is easy:
1. Install Halide. If this is your first time using Halide or you have recently updated the app, open Halide first to make sure the widgets can be installed on your device.
2. Return to your Home Screen.
3. From the Home Screen, touch and hold an empty area or icon until app icons jiggle, then tap the (+) Add button in the upper-left corner. If you are having issues with this step, see this guide by Apple.
3. Tapping this button will show a list of widgets. Scroll to 'Halide' to see its widgets. Tap 'Halide', then swipe right or left to select the widget you want to add. You can add multiple Halide widgets to your Home or Today screen.
4. Tap Done to finish the widget placement.
Widgets can be placed on your Home Screen pages or on the 'Today' screen, which is accessed by swiping left on the first page of your Home Screen and can even be accessed when your iPhone is locked.
If you're adding a widget and it's locked, you'll need to subscribe to Halide to unlock that widget's functionality.
For Halide Mk1 buyers whose one year of free upgrades have expired, or other users whose free trial has ended, just subscribe to Halide to unlock these widgets.
TRANSLATE with x
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal